Monday, May 08, 2006

AIM FOR THE MOON, GET STRANDED ON TOP OF A PALM TREE!!

Lookin back at the 4 years that have just slipped out of my hands into the 'never will come back' category, a guilt laden cloud erupts over me reminding me of all those ambitious proimises and aspirations that i had carried, on arriving at the doorstep of my college... each one of those remaining unfulfilled during this entire tenure defined by my sloth-like persona, an idle mind devoid of any ideas, abbysymal levels of enthusiasm and to top it all: a no-regret carefree attitude. Just the ideal recipe to engineer one of the strongest structures ever: 'THE GREAT WALL OF NOTHING'. The rain pouring over me pushes me into the window of introspection, the last thing i would wish to do after 4 years of misery. I begin looking for alibis which could save me in justifying this period of dormancy, the 'BLACK DEATH'. I put an easy blame on this blessed system, the curriculum, the numerous result oriented exams, the influence of peer, lack of inspirational figures,be it teachers or friends or any other dude.. But What I dont realize is that in doin so

I AM JUST TRYING TO SPIT AT THE MOON, IN TURN GETTING SPAT AT MYSELF!!

2 comments:

me? said...

um hmmm..not much of a book guy myself

me? said...

:( ILLLLLITTTTTTEEEEERRRRRRRAAATTEEEET