Saturday, February 02, 2008

I dreamt last night. And surprisingly, i managed to recollect it vividly. I have had dreams often enough, but each of them were washed away by the bright morning sunlight. The only thing left behind was a faint after-taste that just made me realize that I had a dream. But today, it was different.

I dreamt of meeting Atal Behari Vajpayee. I bowed to him and he hugged me. I wept on his shoulders. I continued weeping for a long time. He asked me why i was crying, and i replied by saying 'aapko hi pata hoga, aap mere dadaji hain'.

I very well know that dreams are just a re-narration of events in your life in a different realm, with different characters. Almost like a movie being screened in 2 different theaters in different languages.

Either i was really happy or really sad to be weeping like that. After i wept, i felt cleansed. Tomorrow, something significant is going to happen in my life. To deem it happy or sad, i dont quite know. Maybe dadaji does indeed know..

No comments: